Monday, 22 September 2008

Last weekend in Sydney

Luckily no karaoke for the farewell party and Friday night was pub and dinner time at the Rocks – check it out that is the place http://www.theargyle.biz/

Saturday 34 degrees not the best idea to go to the zoo but my co-worker got free tickets and I went with her family and friends a real expedition including kids and picnic baskets. I arrived home I was dead…Well nearly I still had some energy to go out for dinner at a nice restaurant near the sea enjoying the nice weather and the beautiful view.

As food is such a social thing, just no way to stop it so out again on Sunday to Newtown with my flat mate and friends of him. Spending an enjoyable Sunday having lunch, followed by tea and chatter.

An other five days, nearly there, Sydney and the people are lovely but I am really missing the family…time to go home

1 comment:

Unknown said...

carissima :-)
quando hai il tuo vuolo per la svizzera?
fatti sentire quando sei a casa.
bacioni jasmin