Tuesday, 9 September 2008

Aussie Pub and other weekend amusements

Well good news Aussie's pub are non-smoking, very nice however the prices for the drinks are as high as home. Which does not stop people to get drunk anyway. Well my co-workers just had a few drinks as I guess they wanted to show themselfs from their best side. So no drunken aussies in our group. After the pub some dinner and then I even got a lift home what a service.

On Saturday my nice and lovely Art-Freak co-worker showed me around Sydney's modern art museum and I must say some of the arts were really creepy and weird. One artist just hanged a death horse from the celling, kind of showing the imobility of the italian political movement in the 70's. Gosh what excuse to justify such a horrible sight. Poor horse. I am really an art ignorant not getting the message right. After this more or less interesting tour we really needed a nice food break.

Sunday was newspaper day (the Sunday paper must weight at least one kilo over her) and some nice walking around following the river. Surely I enjoy myself however counting the days to be back again specially after having Sarah on the phone that night calling mami ....skype is cool

No comments: